Below a chronological list of my Corporate experience, from the most recent, all the way back to the first.
An adventure that took me through 2 continents, more than 10 countries, speaking 4 languages and building an invaluable set of skills such as:
Sales, Analytical Thinking, Problem Solving, Relationship, Strategy, Public Speaking, Presentation Skills, Technical Knowledge, Quantitative Skills, IT & Technology and entrepreneurial spirit.
January 2016 - To Date
London, UK - New York, USA
• Attended and presented at 20+ client meetings, delivering solutions and advice based on research of the client’s challenges and workflow needs.
• Developed Excel models to enhance Trading books’ risk analytics and custom formula indicators.
• Conducted due diligence and used financial mathematics on trading books review, trading reports, P&L, P&L Attribution, Securities Pricing, risk and credit exposure.
• Consulted on firm-wide trading workflows and presented efficient workflows reengineering solutions to clients.
• Acted as Product Owner liaising with Sales, Customers and R&D in the testing and implementation of STW solution, training colleagues and building team page and instructional videos.
• Redesigned TOMS department training structure for new TOMS and Core hires. Successfully implemented further enhancements managing two reps and acted as interim TL.
March 2015 - January 2016
• Provided model expertise on DRSK Theoretical CDS Model Pitching and provided technical explanation to 200+ Users (PM, Sell-Side Sales and Traders).
• Advised clients on Cash, Derivatives and Structured FI products and provided relevant training and support.
• Performed due diligence including industry and product research and created report and recommendations for Head of Desk.
• Acted as middle-man between Sales and Customers in the development of new solutions.
July 2014 - February 2015
London, UK - Rome, IT
• Performed due diligence including industry and services research, and created memoranda for the
• As the sole analyst for the firm, multi-tasked and prioritised effectively in order to complete a
heavy workload at a high-quality level, meeting tight deadlines.
• Used DCF, NPV and ratios valuation methods to assess deal feasibility and profit forecasts.
• Managed deal flow management assessing new buildings investment opportunities and
relationships/Sales with Landlords.
April 2014 - July 2014
• Conducted internal analyses, comparisons and presented statistical findings to firm principals
driving customer performance.
• Managed Pre-Sales and Deal flow process by targeting companies, drafting proposals and
screening managing RFP flow from clients.
• Performed Due Diligence on prospect clients: presented results and advice to company CEO.
• Copywriting of Ads, Google keywords and SEO Articles to promote clients’ business and grow
April 2013 - April 2014
• Developed business strategies:
- achieved profitability after 6 months (+15%).
- Year on year increased sales (+33%).
• Structured and Monitored Supply Chain and Distribution Operations.
• Selected and managed stable relationships with 5 distributors, 20 restaurants and 18 suppliers.
• Administered accounting and bookkeeping, billing and credit management duties.
- Corporate Business Strategist
- Corporate Marketing and E-Commerce Director
- Franchising Stores Country Manager
- International Sales & Relationship Manager.
March 2010 - April 2013
Italy, Ukraine and EU
• Managed Financial Planning, Budgeting and Investment Planning.
• Led Investment Valuation and Deals Operations.
• Developed and Implemented Micro/Macro Business and Marketing Strategies.
• Designed Supply Chain Process, managing Suppliers and Clients Operations.
• Managed Finances, Credit, Billing and Accounting.
• Ukraine, Leopoli (4 months) - Managed Partnership and Led Opening of 2 New Stores.
• Germany, Hamburg (2 months) - Managed Partnership and Led Opening of 1 New Store.
• Netherlands, Amsterdam (1 month) - Managed Partnership and Led Opening of 1 New Store.
September 2008 - February 2010